Login / Register

HD Pro vs Eleven Rack (I know, i know, i searched)
New Reply
Subscribe
NTJEvan
5th March 2013
Old 5th March 2013
Gear interested

HD Pro vs Eleven Rack (I know, i know, i searched)

Believe me, I did my searching, I was just unable to find good, solid advice either way pertaining to these two racks specifically

So here's my question:
Eleven is currently marked down at sweetwater to the same price point as a new POD HD Pro (street price).
I simply just want the forums opinion as to which one will best re-create the most convincing tones and sounds? I do mostly demo work and pre-production out of my home setup (where I am unable to record live amps) but on the rare occasion I do have to send something out to mix, I am almost always regretful about my guitar tones. I dont think that this is going to solve my problem 100% (i still have some other links in the chain that need work) but I wanted to get myself in the best position possible to get my tones dialed in a bit better.

Thanks guys and gals
6th March 2013
Old 6th March 2013
Lives for gear

If you use Pro Tools, or want to start using Pro Tools since it comes with the Eleven Rack, buy the Eleven Rack. If you want to use a different DAW, buy the Line6. The reason I say this is because many features regarding the presets, like backing them up or using the computer editor, can only be used through Pro Tools.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search