differences between the two Electro Harmonics Worm versions.
Mezig
7th February 2013
Old 7th February 2013
Gear interested

differences between the two Electro Harmonics Worm versions.

hey there slutz!

wanted to ask if anyone got an idea what's the difference between the latest Worm pedal (the small one) and the older version (bigger one)

I once had the newest version and I sold it after a few days because its a very bad pedal and it didn't do what I expected out of it. I was just looking for a nice Tremolo effect (just something to do the job, not too fancy) but it sounded so bad I went to shit myself and sold it off!

today I ordered the older version for something around 55 bucks. (I'm from Israel so we don't really use $$ in here much often) and I hope it's got something else to offer other than the weird crapy sounded modulation effects his younger brother provides.

also if not, it was so cheap that wouldn't mind keeping it anyway but I really hope we're talking about a better device here.

anyone has something to say about these two? I would love to hear it!
7th February 2013
Old 7th February 2013
Gear Head

If your problems remain with the second unit look into the wiggler. It's more of a dedicated tremolo pedal vs a modulation pedal. I love it.
Mezig
7th February 2013
Old 7th February 2013
Gear interested

oh, we'll I'm not looking for a tremolo pedal anymore, I have the VOX AC30CC1 now, it's got the greatest tremolo tone! but I was wondering if they are completely the same, which I believe they don't and for that I want to ask what are the differences between the two.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search