Login / Register

Anyone own a Composite Acoustics (CA) Acoutic Guitar?
New Reply
Subscribe
harry_seldon
8th March 2010
Old 8th March 2010
Gear addict

Anyone own a Composite Acoustics (CA) Acoutic Guitar?

Apparently Composite Acoustics has went out of business last week. I have been considering buying one of their carbon fiber guitars. Now that they have went out of business, purchasing one of their remaining stock certainly takes on some risk, such as no warranty support.

Anyone have some considered opinions on the GXi model?
8th March 2010
Old 8th March 2010
Lives for gear

I have two Emerald Artisans, which of course was a forerunner to Composite Acoustics guitars, not only design, but now in bankruptcy.

As one that HAS to have stainless frets, it was a no brainer, but the fantastic resonance and unique voice is now invaluable to me...I can imagine for those that have Composite Acoustics guitars it is much the same.

I made sure I was set for life, so I bought a second...

Oh, did I mention these guitars are almost indestructable and impervious to ANY weather conditions?

My advice, get one while you can...prices for unobtanium have a habit of doubling quickly
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search