Login / Register

Eisenberg Einklang
Eisenberg Einklang

Eisenberg Einklang

4.5 4.5 (1 Reviews)
While using Einklang I feel like mad musician, painting musical wonderfully insane tracks.
Links to forum discussions about this product Eisenberg Einklang

Add Review
Subscribe

Published by Tommy Zai on 1st December 2013
User Review
Sound Quality
5 out of 5
Ease of use
5 out of 5
Features
4 out of 5
Bang for buck
4 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 4.5
Eisenberg Einklang

Einklang by Eisenberg Audio is a fascinating soft synth. It is unlike any other. According to Eisenberg, “Einklang re-synthesizes sounds using instrument models.” I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but I soon understood what this meant sonically. Underneath a cool-looking, user-friendly, fun-to-use GUI, there are instrument models that are based on AIS Technology. Users select timbres and then use a simple, but powerful morphing triangle to create unique tones and harmonics. Einklang reminds me a little of Synplant — very intuitive! However this VSTi is geometrical and non-organic in nature. At first I was skeptical. There aren’t many controls on this thing, but it didn’t take me long to realize the power that is hidden inside the turn of a few controls. Some of the features I dig are:

• Easy to generate sounds
• Inspires creativity; does not suck the life out of creative process
• Fun to use
• GUI changes color according to tone
• Fully MIDI controllable parameters
• Strong tone/color control via triangle feature
• 510 tone colors that can be morphed
• Sounds great
• Responsive developer support

While using Einklang I feel like mad musician, painting musical wonderfully insane tracks. I am creating music and that’s what’s important, right? Thank you Eisenberg for breaking new ground and producing something new for eMusicians, producers, DJs, etc. Tommy Zai gives Einklang two thumbs up!
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search