Ease of use
5 out of 5
Features
5 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 5 5
Gemini Audio G76

I am loving this library. I have been using Nebula for almost 2 years now, and the main thing we have been lacking has been accurate samplings of fast compressors. The few libraries that exist that cover these needs have addressed more of the "mojo" but fell a little short regarding actual compressor behavior. And to be fair, this has not been due to the developers short-comings, everyone has done the best given what the Nebula "engine" was capable of. I am not a plugin developer and can not explain the details, but there have been some great advancements with the Nebula/Aqua engine, and one of the most remarkable results have been better fast compressors! Yay for us! I have been in digital audio for only 3 or 4 years now, but I come from over 20 years of all analog audio work, as a performer, session artist, and engineer. The Nebula technology almost single-handedly saved me from abandoning 100% ITB mixing and with libraries like this, now I am so much closer to REALLY loving the sound and "vibe" of my work. This compressor library is very thorough, it seems to cover all of the possibilities you could imagine from the hardware. And unlike many Nebula libraries, Gemini Audio has gone the extra miles to also give us line amps, different presets of harmonic distortion, combo programs, high quality versions, lite versions..... OMG, this is awesome. And at the price of this library, if you are already using Nebula, you would be foolish to not get this (and all of Gemini Audio's libraries, as far as I'm concerned). Nebula fast compressors are finally arriving, go get this library and be as amazed as I am!!
Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search