Login / Register

Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk

5 5 (1 Reviews)
I highly recommend Sterling Modular's Multi Station Avid / Euphonix Artist Series desk. Flawless design, great craftsmanship and so easy to put together. The only desk I could find to accommodate 3 Artist Series Mixes, 1 Artist Series Controller and hold all of my gear. Two thumbs way up.
Links to forum discussions about this product Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk

Add Review
Subscribe

Published by GalaMusic on 30th November 2012
User Review
Sound QualityN/A
Ease of use
5 out of 5
Features
5 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 3.75 3.75

I recently purchased a desk for my Avid Artist Series controllers from Sterling Modular and all I can say is WOW! I looked at every desk out there including ones from Malone, Argosy and even custom built ones. I wanted something that looked good, but also could accommodate three Artist Mixes, one Artist Controller and hold most of my gear. I searched high and low until the Sterling desk was brought to my attention. When I made this purchase they were not on the market, but a friend forwarded me a news item that they were developing one. I decided to contact them and am so happy I did.

I opted for the three bay model with upgraded rosewood trim and a keyboard tray. They also offered monitor stands, but I passed as they could not hold my 75 lb Focals. The desk was so easy to put together. Every hole was drilled correctly and the entire desk was flawless. This was exactly what I was looking for. I believe I have the first production desk and they knocked it out of the park. If anyone from Sterling is on here, thank you! If anyone is looking for a desk for their Avid Artist Series controllers I recommend giving them a call. Check out my pics below and here is a link to the Sterling Modular Multi Station Avid /Euphonix Artist Series desk

Attached Thumbnails
Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-1.jpg   Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-2.jpg   Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-3.jpg   Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-4.jpg   Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-5.jpg  

Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-6.jpg   Sterling Modular Multi Station Artist Series Desk-sterling-modular-avid-artist-series-7.jpg  
By Matt Edwards on 30th November 2012
Congrats man, looks awesome
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search