By Electric_Haggis on 29th August 2012
JBL LSR2328P review
After exhaustive research, I found that the JBL LSR2328P ticked all the right boxes for our new post production suite...
* Extremely natural, well-balanced, full-range sound - but still very revealing.
* Bass response is usable down to the mid-30Hz region - yet it isn't bloated or boomy, and doesn't significantly hurt midrange.
* Highs are smooth and non-fatiguing.
* Large enough to do the job, but not excessively so.
* Oblong rear bass port works very cleanly.
* Rubber padding underneath is a good start.
* As studio monitors go, these are actually very easy on the eye.
* Unanimously good reviews.
* Wide sweet spot.
* Power to spare.
* Rear-ported - so be careful with placement.
* No front power switch.
* Finer control of LF and HF Trim would've been nice.
I have the KRK Rokit 10-3 at home, and still prefer that all-round.
But for the money, these JBL's are truly excellent if space is limited and you're after full-range response.