Features
4 out of 5
Bang for buck
4 out of 5
Overall: 3.75 3.75
emu 0404 usb soundcard review

hello again
this is a short review of an EMU 0404 USB sound card

It has usb 2.0 solid construction 2 preamps , 2 hiz for guitar jacks spdif and optical in/out , control knobs for headphone and monitoring volume midi in/out , direct monitoring level knob with some options there...
I like the sound on it but i will never use it for my first choice on my project studio setup because the direct monitoring "MONO ON" button when you press it if you will hook up you microphone on either input channel and the other channel will be not syncronized...stupid ha?
So i like the converters , i like what i mix on it , it`s great for home studio or home applications but for the real deal you cannot compare it with other soundcards like focusrite , edirol , mackie on it`s prize...it`s better than any other m-audio product on this value....
If you have it and you have a plan to use it i recommend that you`ll give it a try on converter usage a-d/d-a
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search