4 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 4.5
Esi Near08 experience

Hi i come again with a review...
This time is about my new studio monitors
EsiNear08 Experience
I had till a month ago many studio monitors like M-Audio bx8a , bx5a , m-audio av40 , yamaha hs50m and the hs80m , yamaha ns10 , ns10-m studio , event tr8 , event 20/20 passive , behringer b2030a , b2031a (truth and nontruth series) , alesis monitor one mk2 , and m1mk2 ,esi near05 and many more....for project studio budget...
The one i liked the most were Yamaha hs80m and event 20/20 passive...yamaha for the mids very detaliated and the event for the midfield mixing and great bass...
One month ago i bought this monitors esi near08 and i am very surprized by the accuracy and the great mixing posibilities that this monitors give me..they remind me very well of my late event 20/20 but on nearfield...
i`ve tested this speakers on the frequencies...the translate very well from 40hz to 20 khz not to 22khz like they said on the official site , maybe i have a hearing problem...i`m 30
i think for project studios they are great and go to the stores and listen to them .. you will love them....
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search