Login / Register

Dwarfcraft Devices Internet Overdrive

5 5 (1 Reviews)
Rude and messed up sounding Overdrive/Fuzz (in a very good way)
Links to forum discussions about this product Dwarfcraft Devices Internet Overdrive

Add Review
Subscribe

Published by Pale Pyramid on 28th April 2012
User Review
Sound Quality
5 out of 5
Ease of use
5 out of 5
Features
5 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 5 5
Dwarfcraft Devices Internet Overdrive

The Dwarfcraft Devices Internet Overdrive is an overdrive pedal that's far from your classic over drive . It's something else entirely . You also have the added bonus of a Gain/distortion/Fuzz section to add on top of it's different overdrive character . I like it . It's not for every thing . But sometimes when you need that something raunchy with a character all it's own the Dwarfcraft Devices Internet Overdrive is perfect . Heck , you could even make it your premier tone I suppose .

BUILD - Fairly sturdy . Metal casing and hard plastic knobs . 2 toggle switches that have a thin gasket under them . It has a goofy and really cool stuck on graphic on it that I would be worried about tearing up and scratching .

FUNCTION - Gewgle toggle - this is like an overdrive section I think . Bandwitch (bandwidth) knob and rams knob further EQ your tone to brighten or darken and much more . Pron toggle- This is a gnarly gain . No further controls for it . In the Gewgle section you can make the most of Pron by playing with the knobs to your taste .

SOUND - This pedal is unique . It's sick sounding in a good way . You can get a nice dirty tone and yet clean jangle with single coils that makes me think of Swervedriver or Radiohead using just the gewgle section . It has this thing with the tone as you adjust the bandwitch and rams passed 6 o'clock . It sounds kinda like a battery starved fuzz pedal . That kinda crackly , buzzy crapping out thing . It doesn't kill the tone though . It just adds to it . very cool . The Pron toggle added to this and it's a pretty sick Fuzz pedal !

CONCLUSION - This pedal is far from an all around-er or polite . But if your looking for a bit of adventure , try it ! It's under $200 . Boutique , True Bypass , 9v battery or adapter, Hand made , Analog and pleasingly different .
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search