Login / Register

Pedaltrain JR SC

5 5 (1 Reviews)
The Pedaltrain JR SC is a portable pedalboard by the makers of Pedaltrain.
Pedaltrain JR SC

Add Review
Subscribe

Published by EricOswalt on 23rd April 2012
User Review
Sound QualityN/A
Ease of use
5 out of 5
Features
5 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 3.75 3.75
Pedaltrain JR SC

The Pedaltrain JR SC is perfect for when you are on the go with about 5 or 6 of your favorite pedals. Included is a really nice soft-case with a nice size outer pocket for extra storage.

When you first get the pedalboard out of the box, it is void of any Velcro, but included is two rolls of opposite sided Velcro. It is very easy to take the "soft side" and cut it to length and then attach it to the pedalboard. The other roll is for the bottom of your pedals, and again it is as simple as having a pair of scissors.

Also included is a bundle of zip ties to help mange power cables to each pedal. This comes in handy when you are trying to keep your pedalboard looking neat and clean.

As far as the quality of the board itself, it is very heavy-duty. I don't see this thing breaking... ever.

Solid craftsman ship, good design, and easy to use. The Pedaltrain JR is a great pedalboard!

I bought mine from Pedaltrain Pedalboards - Pedaltrain Pro - Pedaltrainpro.com and received it very quick and in perfect condition.

For $99.95 including the Soft Case and free shipping, this is a must have for any guitar player that uses pedals and needs to take them from gigs to practices, etc.
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search