The UAD-2 Duo

4.75 4.75 (1 Reviews)
reviewing some of the Plugins From the UAD-2 Duo witch I own and Love Dearly.
The UAD-2 Duo

Published by carlventis on 31st March 2012
User Review
Sound Quality
5 out of 5
Ease of use
5 out of 5
Features
4 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 4.75 4.75
The UAD-2 Duo

I own the UAD-2 Duo and Over all Its The Best Plugins On the Planet. It came with The CS-1 Chanel strip, The Pultec EQP-1A Program EQ, The 1176SE Limiting Amplifier and the RealVerb Pro room modeler, And a $50 dollar voucher to buy Future Plugins.I perchsed the LA2A, The 1176 LN, The pultec Pro eq. They ALL do there Jobs wonderfully and are worth every dollar. I Use Win 7/64 bit and have only had one problem with the CS-1 Chanel Strip. My DAW of Chioce is Sonar X1D expanded. If you are looking for Plugins to take your Recordings and Mixes and Master Mixes to The Next Level I Highly Recommend The UAD-2 DUO. The Quality is Unmatched ,They care about there customers.! They are about to go 64 bit sometime this year.Of All The Software/hardware/Plugins I own, The UAD-2 is by far my Go to plugins . Thank you U.A. for creating Such A Great Peice of Gear. Not only That But there online Videos and Helpful Articles are Amazing in helping you get your mixes in the Ballpark.. If you want to know more go to there web site and Check it out. Thank so much for reading my review.!
Universal Audio - Analog and Digital Audio Products and Plug-Ins
Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search