Schecter S-1 Custom (White)

4.25 4.25 (1 Reviews)
Another well-sounding guitar from Schecter. This one is perfect for the all-round guitar player, and it's very nice to hold.

Published by Tasto on 29th March 2012
User Review
Sound Quality
4 out of 5
Ease of use
4 out of 5
Features
4 out of 5
Bang for buck
5 out of 5
Overall: 4.25 4.25

Schecter S-1 Custom is a wet dream for the all-round guitar player! It can get that heavy metal sound while having it dropped in tune, as well as fantastic edge and crispiness while playing more funky and pop-based riffs and songs. The fact is that S-1 also sounds really good at the high pitched notes, which makes it perfect for solo-based music too.

It's features aren't extremely impressive, but it has what you need. Nothing more or less.

My S-1 Custom is currently using mic's from Duncan which sounds awesome and I strongly recommend you to also have good-sounding mic's. That is my best advice-for all guitars. It needs good mic's to get that professional sound that most people want. If you have a favorite guitar-sound that you'd like to have, you should always look up which mic's are used on that guitar. In my case I found out that I needed Duncan mic's!

To be honest, Schecter S-1 Custom is definitely my favorite guitar (that I own). Not only because the good sound of it, but it's also very nice to grip and hold! That's something that's really important to me. Especially when you are in a hurry of recording something. When a guitar is too heavy or big it just makes you frustrated, unless you are on stage and it makes you look cool!

It's also very easy to play the S-1 because of the perfect-sized neck. To me, this guitar is worth every single buck that it costs. It's the best all-round guitar I've ever played so far.
Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search