Ease of use
4 out of 5
Features
4 out of 5
Bang for buck
4 out of 5
Overall: 4 4
UAD Moog® Multimode Filter

Sound Quality 9 - I have a Moog Slim Phatty and sometimes, I can recreate the sonic abilities of this synth using Sylenth1 & UAD Moog. Although that the last sentence sum it all, I will elaborate. First, the distortion. That +20 button and the drive wheel can make your sounds very edgy and unique. Very Justice style… Beside there are those sweeping High pass and low pass filter. Great sound. And there are more, the LFO, negative envelope, like those a lot. Great for making electronic music. LFO and negative envelope can make those pops and clicks for electro percussion. I think the main reason I gave it 9 and not 10, it’s because of the high frequency bleeps. Be ware, if you LFO your sound, it can go to high frequencies that are very harsh to your ears. Another reason why it’s not 10, it’s because you cant use it everywhere. Very specific projects gets the UAD Moog.

Ease of Use 9 – much like the slim phatty, Moog product are very user friendly. Not too much wheels and buttons.

Features 8 – Not too much, maybe a little less. There is the input section, filter section, lfo section and output. Normal company will get 10 for features but since I know its moog, I believe that they could have managed to do more complex unit.

Bang for buck 8 – IMO 150$ would be a perfect price for this. Again, like most of my reviews ending, wait for UAD promotion.
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search