Login / Register

Admiral Quality Poly-Ana

4.5 4.5 (1 Reviews)
Poly-Ana is an Analog Model Polyphonic Synthesizer.
Links to forum discussions about this product Admiral Quality Poly-Ana

Add Review
Subscribe

Published by Resonator on 3rd February 2012
User Review
Sound Quality
5 out of 5
Ease of use
4 out of 5
Features
5 out of 5
Bang for buck
4 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 4.5
Admiral Quality Poly-Ana

Admiral Quality Poly-Ana is in my opinion one of the, if not the best virtual analogue synths out there.It packs a real solid punch to it's sound.Many years ago,in my young days I owned a Moog Prodigy which had that lovely thick analogue sound.Poly-Ana is the first soft synth that has got that same kind of vibe for me since then.Poly-Ana goes much further with much more flexibility though.Some people are critical of the GUI and to some extent I agree,it could be a bit clearer.That said to get the level of control that there is in Poly-Ana would be very difficult with too simplistic a GUI.Admiral Quality are currently looking to update Poly-Ana and are asking users to express their opinions as what changes they would like to see.It is great to see synth developers getting involved with their customers and asking what they would like to see happen with the progress of their products.
If Poly-Ana looks too daunting to anyone Admiral Quality also offer L'il Poly-Ana which is the preset-player version of Admiral Quality's flagship Poly-Ana analog model synthesizer.This still offers a degree of control over the large number of presets and gives a good introduction to Poly-Ana and it's rich sound.I have found Admiral Quality a great developer to deal with.Why not download the demo and give it a try.
Add Review Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search