Any Mix Engineer That Has Mixed A Cardiak Beat?
Crankx
8th December 2013
Old 8th December 2013
Gear nut

Any Mix Engineer That Has Mixed A Cardiak Beat?

Hey

I'm looking for a Mix Engineer that has mixed a record, with a beat by Cardiak.

If you have that, would you mind answering a few questions i got ?

I've seen Cardiak and Cory Gunz in a video on youtube together with a Mix Engineer.

Anybody know who that is btw ? (the Mix Engineer in the video)

But anyways if any mix engineer somehow should have noticed or been told what plugin(s) Cardiak has on his master chanel in FL studio, i would really like to know.

Some people has been telling me that he has a dry master, but i refuse to beleive that. Just looking at his beat breakdown videos, you can see that all his chanels are turned down so much, that he must have some serious compression on his master to boost it up to a level that matches his instrumentals on the mixtape he just released.

So either that or he got a mix engineer to mix all his beats before releasing that mixtape? And then again no, because a lot of the beats sound so different than the released records, so it must be directly from his computer.

I've been wasting almost a year putting a Fabfilter Saturn and a Maximus preset on all my beats, having that bad habbit from producing EDM, that i have to make it sound so full as possible. Problem is just there is absolutely no room for the artist, and all my beats could be released as individual tracks
8th December 2013
Old 8th December 2013
Lives for gear

How he has the mix looking on a beat breakdown video is probably most certainly not the same mix u hear by the time u hear a rapper over it
Crankx
8th December 2013
Old 8th December 2013
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown1music View Post
How he has the mix looking on a beat breakdown video is probably most certainly not the same mix u hear by the time u hear a rapper over it
No doubt about that, but I'm 99 % sure, that he did all the mixing and everything on his instrumental mixtapes.

Also, who is this Mix Engineer ?

9th December 2013
Old 9th December 2013
Gear nut

That is not his engineer, it's one of the guys that work at jungle. Most likely they were just cutting vocals over a 2track that night and then the session was sent elsewhere to mix once everything was tracked out.
9th December 2013
Old 9th December 2013
Lives for gear

I mixed "You And I" "Switch Positions" "All In My Head" "No Love Lost" "Cut From A Different Cloth" and "More Of Me" by Joe Budden and "I Messed Up Again" by Emanny...
Crankx
13th December 2013
Old 13th December 2013
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio507 View Post
I mixed "You And I" "Switch Positions" "All In My Head" "No Love Lost" "Cut From A Different Cloth" and "More Of Me" by Joe Budden and "I Messed Up Again" by Emanny...
Okay, thats nice, alot of good beats/tracks.

Where you a part of the stem exporting from FL studio ? Or did he do that himself ?
14th December 2013
Old 14th December 2013
Gear Head

Parks on the boards, real nigga in the booth.
14th December 2013
Old 14th December 2013
Gear Head

Parks,

Do u mix majority of budden solo shit?
16th December 2013
Old 16th December 2013
Lives for gear

Everything from MM4 on…

Never participated in the Stem export process w Cardi, he just sent me the stems…

Quote:
Originally Posted by keydaking View Post
Parks,

Do u mix majority of budden solo shit?
17th December 2013
Old 17th December 2013
Gear Head

Is that scream budden do stacked or processed. If that wasn't homie signature shit I would sample it. Real talk.
17th December 2013
Old 17th December 2013
Lives for gear

Neither stacked nor processed…

Quote:
Originally Posted by keydaking View Post
Is that scream budden do stacked or processed. If that wasn't homie signature shit I would sample it. Real talk.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search