Login / Register
 
mike will vsts?
New Reply
Subscribe
urbanmusic
Thread Starter
#1
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
  #1
Gear interested
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 14

Thread Starter
urbanmusic is offline
mike will vsts?

does anyone know what vsts that mike will uses?
#2
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
  #2
Lives for gear
 
mrwonderful's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Killa City, Misery

mrwonderful is offline
Probably any he can get his hands on, like the rest of us...
#3
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
  #3
Gear nut
 
osomusicent's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 86

osomusicent is offline
Yep I'm sure he's using the same stuff as everyone else. There are no secret vst's that one producer knows about that the rest don't (for the most part).
__________________
Music and Beats...http://www.osomusicent.com
#4
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
  #4
Lives for gear
 
DesmondA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 626

DesmondA is offline
Mike Will uses Reason 6 to make his beats.
#5
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
  #5
Gear maniac
 
Bad News's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 205

Bad News is offline
Naw I think he use FL. He uses gladiator a lot. Most of the layers in "No Lie" I've heard in Gladiator.
#6
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
  #6
Lives for gear
 
mrwonderful's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Killa City, Misery

mrwonderful is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomusicent View Post
Yep I'm sure he's using the same stuff as everyone else. There are no secret vst's that one producer knows about that the rest don't (for the most part).
What do you mean for the most part lol
#7
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
  #7
Gear nut
 
osomusicent's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 86

osomusicent is offline
Well every once in awhile I meet somebody that's using some little known vst or crazy kontakt instrument that I've never heard of or seen mentioned anywhere. Doesn't happen alot but they are out there...so for the most part everyone is using the same stuff, but from time to time you come across someone with a hidden gem they keep under wraps.
#8
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
  #8
Lives for gear
 
mrwonderful's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Killa City, Misery

mrwonderful is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomusicent View Post
Well every once in awhile I meet somebody that's using some little known vst or crazy kontakt instrument that I've never heard of or seen mentioned anywhere. Doesn't happen alot but they are out there...so for the most part everyone is using the same stuff, but from time to time you come across someone with a hidden gem they keep under wraps.
I'd love to know lol
#9
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
  #9
Lives for gear
 
mrwonderful's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Killa City, Misery

mrwonderful is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffael77 View Post
I don't know who mike is sorry but i know a lot of indie artists playing with diffenrent vst's and make a lot of music i never heart before.
I think he made 2chainz no lie I was just watching a remake on YouTube that'd probably be a good reference OP
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @Mr1derful816
#10
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
  #10
Lives for gear
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,055

aproblem is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwonderful View Post
I'd love to know lol
Reaktor has a user library that has like thousands of different synths, FX, and sequencers. Remember though that having so many options to choose from can sometimes be more limiting than only having a couple.
#11
28th August 2012
Old 28th August 2012
  #11
Lives for gear
 
mrwonderful's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Killa City, Misery

mrwonderful is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by aproblem View Post
Reaktor has a user library that has like thousands of different synths, FX, and sequencers. Remember though that having so many options to choose from can sometimes be more limiting than only having a couple.
I'll have to check into that. Thanks. I have Reaktor that I got with Maschine but I don't think it has that many lol I'll have to check though. I've played around with Reaktor a couple times.

#12
28th August 2012
Old 28th August 2012
  #12
Lives for gear
 
krushing's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 990

krushing is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwonderful View Post
I'll have to check into that. Thanks. I have Reaktor that I got with Maschine but I don't think it has that many lol I'll have to check though. I've played around with Reaktor a couple times.

You don't have Reaktor; you have Reaktor Player, which is basically the preset-non-editable-version of it. Doesn't allow you to use the user library ensembles or 3rd party ones, just NI's own stuff.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 
 
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
sguali / Music Computers
16
Alexi / Music Computers
7
85db / So much gear, so little time!
31
Faderix / So much gear, so little time!
0
luctellier / Music Computers
18

Forum Jump

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.