urbanmusic
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
Gear interested

mike will vsts?

does anyone know what vsts that mike will uses?
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
Lives for gear

Probably any he can get his hands on, like the rest of us...
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
Gear nut

Yep I'm sure he's using the same stuff as everyone else. There are no secret vst's that one producer knows about that the rest don't (for the most part).
26th August 2012
Old 26th August 2012
Lives for gear

Mike Will uses Reason 6 to make his beats.
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Gear maniac

Naw I think he use FL. He uses gladiator a lot. Most of the layers in "No Lie" I've heard in Gladiator.
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by osomusicent View Post
Yep I'm sure he's using the same stuff as everyone else. There are no secret vst's that one producer knows about that the rest don't (for the most part).
What do you mean for the most part lol
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Gear nut

Well every once in awhile I meet somebody that's using some little known vst or crazy kontakt instrument that I've never heard of or seen mentioned anywhere. Doesn't happen alot but they are out there...so for the most part everyone is using the same stuff, but from time to time you come across someone with a hidden gem they keep under wraps.
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by osomusicent View Post
Well every once in awhile I meet somebody that's using some little known vst or crazy kontakt instrument that I've never heard of or seen mentioned anywhere. Doesn't happen alot but they are out there...so for the most part everyone is using the same stuff, but from time to time you come across someone with a hidden gem they keep under wraps.
I'd love to know lol
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Lives for gear

I don't know who mike is sorry but i know a lot of indie artists playing with diffenrent vst's and make a lot of music i never heart before.
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffael77 View Post
I don't know who mike is sorry but i know a lot of indie artists playing with diffenrent vst's and make a lot of music i never heart before.
I think he made 2chainz no lie I was just watching a remake on YouTube that'd probably be a good reference OP
27th August 2012
Old 27th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwonderful View Post
I'd love to know lol
Reaktor has a user library that has like thousands of different synths, FX, and sequencers. Remember though that having so many options to choose from can sometimes be more limiting than only having a couple.
28th August 2012
Old 28th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aproblem View Post
Reaktor has a user library that has like thousands of different synths, FX, and sequencers. Remember though that having so many options to choose from can sometimes be more limiting than only having a couple.
I'll have to check into that. Thanks. I have Reaktor that I got with Maschine but I don't think it has that many lol I'll have to check though. I've played around with Reaktor a couple times.

28th August 2012
Old 28th August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwonderful View Post
I'll have to check into that. Thanks. I have Reaktor that I got with Maschine but I don't think it has that many lol I'll have to check though. I've played around with Reaktor a couple times.

You don't have Reaktor; you have Reaktor Player, which is basically the preset-non-editable-version of it. Doesn't allow you to use the user library ensembles or 3rd party ones, just NI's own stuff.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search