Reverb Plugins?
Old 30th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
Considering that the 480 has probably been used on more hip hop classics than all others combined, I think pretty much everyone here will want this one.

Interesting info, so i guess this one won't be a convo reverb but an actual recreation of the original algorythms ? Right ?

-Alxi
Old 30th January 2010
Lives for gear

You can try our Empty 250 reverb as well.
Old 31st January 2010
Gear addict

Breverb is pretty damn competent.

Old 31st January 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alxi View Post
Interesting info, so i guess this one won't be a convo reverb but an actual recreation of the original algorythms ? Right ?

-Alxi
Correct.
Old 31st January 2010
Lives for gear

Tony, if it sounds as good as it looks! I can not wait to use it!

However I should try Breverb, too!
Old 1st February 2010
Lives for gear

The Nebula commercial version has some of the best reverbs, imo. They're not thin sounding like a lot of the others.
Old 1st February 2010

Another one I think is incredible is the Lexicon PCM.. but it's probably too pricey to qualify as "not breaking the bank".
Old 1st February 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Another one I think is incredible is the Lexicon PCM.. but it's probably too pricey to qualify as "not breaking the bank".
ive heard from people these are just about 1:1 ports of the algorithms? if so, this could be a steal. the combination of the virtual functionality, and classic lexicon sound hits the sweet spot.
Old 2nd February 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
If Breverb and the forthcoming PlugIn you mentioned, Tony, are as good as they are supposed to be the PCM96 is not interesting for me!

I like the old sound. Today I still mix with my PCM81 and 91 and I love them. I heard the 96, which I really like (Hardware), but it is not so hot that I would exchange it against any of the two I own!!!

Regards,

Andrew
Old 4th February 2010
Lives for gear

Artist impression of the new Gui ...
Attached Thumbnails
Reverb Plugins?-empty2503d.jpg  
Old 30th March 2010
Gear addict

To me D-verb pretty much does suck, and I know how to use it. I think Altiverb sounds too static. My friend owns Lexicon PCM and it sounds really rich and lush and blows almost anything ITB away. I've demoed Breverb and it's pretty decent, not exciting enough for me to buy. I think CSR is okay, a bit synthetic but it's usable in small doses. Nebula has some good sounds if you can handle using it. I haven't yet tried EmPTy 250 but am curious about it. I'll probably check out Reverberate, but mostly I'm waiting to hear how the "Mystery Plug In" that Tony's talking about sounds. Good affordable ITB Reverb has been a hard one to come by IMO. Cheers!
Old 30th March 2010
Gear maniac

Last edited by Resonator; 30th March 2010 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 10th September 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
This one will be worth waiting for....

500 usd for a one trick pony plug?? I would rather sink 600 for altiverb. I am happy with my WAves IR-1, TL Space and Dverb
Old 13th September 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzface777 View Post
500 usd for a one trick pony plug?? I would rather sink 600 for altiverb. I am happy with my WAves IR-1, TL Space and Dverb
Huh? $500 for all of the reverb algorithms in the 480 is 1 trick? To me that is a bag of useful tricks, while convolution (ir-1, altiverb) is a ton of 2 dimensional scans of what reverb should sound like.

Yes, the 480 plug is awesome.
Old 13th September 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzface777 View Post
Are you referring to the Lite version with the Random Hall algorithm? It's $199.

BTW, I have all of those that you listed, and none of them are capable of sounding like this one.
Old 5th April 2012
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.ALVES View Post
This is my fist post and im not sure where I should post it at but any ways. Im looking for some Good/decent quality reverb plugins that wont break the bank (dfegadD-verb Sucks) any suggestions?

lol, D-Verb is a tool that all the reverb vendors created and used to make pro tools users frustrated and go out and buy a decent product (conspiracy).

LOL, cheap, cheap, cheap......
Old 7th April 2012
Lives for gear
Quote:
This one will be worth waiting for....

Whatever happened with this?? It seems to be available only in a $200 "lite" version with no demo??
Old 7th April 2012
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.
I want this, but not as a reverb plug but just a midi controller plug for my 480.
Old 7th April 2012

Old 8th April 2012
Gear maniac

PSP Easyverb
Easy does the job sounds good
Old 8th April 2012
Gear maniac

Tc electronics native reverb pro is my favorite right now. It sounds really good used subtly on drums
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search