question for mpc users?
New Reply
Subscribe
BADMANN
7th September 2007
Old 7th September 2007
Gear nut

question for mpc users?

ok i currently own an mp 2500 but decided id like to upgrade to a mpc 4000 i found a few for sale for pretty good deals but im not sure if it will work with the folders i have from my 2500 which contains my drum samples and drum kits? i usu7ally transfer files to my mpc 2500 thru usb but im not familiar with akys on the 4000. but ive heard it crashes alot when transfering files.2500 is cool but id prefer having 24bit mpc 4k for better sound quality as well any other features not offered on 2500. basically i just want to be sure i can use all my drumkits in the 4k that i had in my 2500 that way i can make a backup folder sell my 2500 and get a 4k then dump them into the 4k thru usb??
7th September 2007
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Send a message via AIM to AnAverageJoe
---------------- Listening to: T.I. - What You Know (Instrumental) via FoxyTunes

all the wav files should work since they are wav files... Ask this question in the MPC Forum, you'll get way more help there... Also go to a music store and maybe try it out or something
7th September 2007
Old 7th September 2007
Gear nut

i actually posted similar question but couldnt get a straight answer and called akai tech support but nobody answered the phones i wanted to make sure my files were compatable and also maybe i could take out the hd from the 25k and install it n the 4k
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search