Login / Register

Uta mpeq-1
Subscribe
ThomasWho
16th August 2011
Old 16th August 2011
Lives for gear

Uta mpeq-1

Hey Eric, I`ve been looking at the videos on your site and that eq is amazing! I`m afraid the console will be out of my reach, but the rack-version might not be.

When is the channelstrip available and how much will it cost?

Thanks!

Thomas
16th August 2011
Old 16th August 2011
Gear addict

Yeah I must echo that having seen you EQ videos the console EQ really does seem like the most versatile and amazing sounding EQ I've ever come across! Truly amazing work! Well done to all involved!

Cheers.
16th August 2011
Old 16th August 2011
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasWho View Post
Hey Eric, I`ve been looking at the videos on your site and that eq is amazing! I`m afraid the console will be out of my reach, but the rack-version might not be.

When is the channelstrip available and how much will it cost?

Thanks!

Thomas
I am hoping to have the channel strip done and available in about 2 months. It will be a single channel single rack unit that has a DI, mic pre and the exact same EQ/Filter section that is in the console. I am shooting for $1500 per unit.

I am spending my days working on the circuit board layout for that unit right now (when not posting on GS)!

EV
ThomasWho
16th August 2011
Old 16th August 2011
Lives for gear

Great pricepoint! I want a whole bunch of them now .... good luck with the remaining work, I look forward to hearing the results

Thomas
Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search