!!Heads Up!!
Subscribe
ev33
24th July 2011
Old 24th July 2011
Gear maniac

!!Heads Up!!

Hey,

I wanted to let you all know that I will be starting a mixing project on monday and will not have as much time available for posting. There are still quite a few really great questions that I haven't gotten to yet. I'm trying to take the time to give thoughtful responses that hopefully have some useful/interesting info in them. It takes a little longer to do that. I will try to get to everything but it may take a while. If you are still waiting for a response on your post, I would suggest maybe subscribe to it and set it for email notification. It may be a week or two before I get to it.

I will do as much as I can this weekend. I found some really interesting T-Ride documentation that might be fun to check out.

Thanks for your patience!!

EV
24th July 2011
Old 24th July 2011
Gear nut

Thank you for your thoughtful answers, this Q&A has been an amazing resource already. Cheers!
25th July 2011
Old 25th July 2011
Lives for gear

Yes. Huge thanks for doing this. It's been great so far. Good luck with the mixing!
Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search