Thanks for agreeing to do a Q & A Eric! (Now closed for posting)
Old 19th July 2011
Gearslutz.com admin

Thanks for agreeing to do a Q & A Eric! (Now closed for posting)

Thanks Eric

I think we will try this one with an un-moderated post format, if it gets too gnarly, be warned, we may drop back to the traditional Q&A format where all posts are held back in a queue for moderator approval..

If there are older relevant posts that could be moved here or if the ones I have moved already are wrong - PM me.

Enjoy!

Eric's worked with; Good Charlotte, Lostprophets, Taking Back Sunday, Nickel Creek, Queens of the Stone Age, Third Eye Blind, Smash Mouth, The All-American Rejects, Slash and many more!

Old 19th July 2011
Deleted User

Thanks Eric!
Old 20th July 2011
Thumbs up to Eric and Jules for the unmoderated Q+A format! And let's make it work this time.
Old 20th July 2011
Gear addict

Awesome! Thanks for making this happen Jules and Eric!
Old 22nd July 2011
Gear addict

Thanx so much for doing this!
Old 24th July 2011
Gear Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackatee View Post
Awesome! Thanks for making this happen Jules and Eric!

Plus one! Cheers, guys!

Old 12th August 2011
Lives for gear

Great great great and fantastic Q&A!!! Thanks....
Old 13th August 2011
Mho
Gear addict

Best Q&A ever, seriously.
Old 13th August 2011
Gear nut

Thanks to Eric...

I'm sure I speak for everyone on the forum when I say this, but thank you so much for sharing your secrets. Between this Q&A and Pensado's Place I don't know if I can think of anyone who's been so generous. Your memory about mic usage, placement, guitar parts, mixing, and settings is amazing! I can't remember things I did last year! Everyone knows how busy you are. Thanks again for taking the time!!
Old 14th August 2011
Gear Head

I would like to thanks Eric too. Your great willing to share your knowledge,time and experience its priceless.

Cheers.
Old 15th August 2011
Lives for gear

yes, best ever

Between this thread and the Pensado interview, it almost feels like a summer internship with EV. Thanks to EV for giving back so much!
Old 17th August 2011
Gear addict

Best Slutz Q&A Ever!

And I was pretty certain it was gonna be difficult to top Butch or Bruce's time with us. Mighty big thanks for the knowledge, Eric.
Wheels
Old 18th August 2011
Lives for gear

Edit......
After reading a few threads I'm really digging it. Thanks guys
And please ignore My previous comments below.
:..................................:
Sorry but the unmoderated format sucks.

All the threads digress and the you get someone telling EV how to do it right and never to return to the thread...

I think the moderated format keeps to topic and stops unqualified people's opinion diluting the valuable juice we are after....

Having to sift through pages of opinions to find the EV and OP posts is really a distracting task...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search