Shotgun 405 microphone
Old 28th April 2012
Lives for gear

Shotgun 405 microphone

Hey Jay I've seen you mention a few times that you used a Shotgun 405 mic above the drums . Whats the exact name and model of this mic you use ? I tried searching the internet for a Shotgun 405 mic and couldn't find it . Thanks ,
Old 29th April 2012
Q & A guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumBum View Post
Hey Jay I've seen you mention a few times that you used a Shotgun 405 mic above the drums . Whats the exact name and model of this mic you use ? I tried searching the internet for a Shotgun 405 mic and couldn't find it . Thanks ,

I tried to find the exact model number but didn't have any luck either. I'll continue to check it out, but in the meantime, here's the best description I can give you. It's a condenser Sennheser 405 (about 18 inches long and all silver).
I'll get back to you when I find the exact details.
Old 29th April 2012
Q & A guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Messina View Post
I tried to find the exact model number but didn't have any luck either. I'll continue to check it out, but in the meantime, here's the best description I can give you. It's a condenser Sennheser 405 (about 18 inches long and all silver).
I'll get back to you when I find the exact details.
My apologies. I did some more research, and discovered it was a Sennheiser MKH-805. Not a 405, as I mentioned previously.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search