Login / Register

Any use for digital recording and plugins?
Subscribe
jordanvoth
14th May 2011
Old 14th May 2011
Toronto Maple Leafs fan

Send a message via MSN to jordanvoth
Any use for digital recording and plugins?

Hey Phill,

Congrats on the new book, I will be picking it up ASAP. I have a million questions just like a lot of other users, but I wanted to know what you thought of digital recording and plugins and how (if you have) implemented it into your workflow.

Thanks and once again, congratulations on the book.
16th May 2011
Old 16th May 2011
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvoth View Post
Hey Phill,

Congrats on the new book, I will be picking it up ASAP. I have a million questions just like a lot of other users, but I wanted to know what you thought of digital recording and plugins and how (if you have) implemented it into your workflow.

Thanks and once again, congratulations on the book.
I am a massive fan of Analogue. I have been around Digital since it came out in 1979, but apart from the 32 track Mitsubishi I thought most digital gear in the 1980's sounded rough - brittle top-end and light bass.
However it did finally improve (2005) and now we are all using it. How did we make records without Pro-tools etc. I still prefer the sound of Analogue and I almost never use plug-ins. I dislike 'tuned' vocals.
Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search