Will Butch's Nevermind Mixes Ever Be Released?
Old 1st July 2009
Gear interested

Will Butch's Nevermind Mixes Ever Be Released?

Butch, once again, thanks for doing this Q&A. It's truly an honor to have this sort of access to such a great, renowned producer.

Do you think that we'll ever see the release of your original mixes for Nevermind? Your mixes of Smells Like Teen Spirit and Breed were among the pleasant surprises on the box set, and I have to say I prefer them both to the final product by far. I would LOVE to see an alternate Nevermind released, similar to the Let it Be...Naked album a few years ago.
Old 1st July 2009
Gear addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotpoop View Post
Butch, once again, thanks for doing this Q&A. It's truly an honor to have this sort of access to such a great, renowned producer.

Do you think that we'll ever see the release of your original mixes for Nevermind? Your mixes of Smells Like Teen Spirit and Breed were among the pleasant surprises on the box set, and I have to say I prefer them both to the final product by far. I would LOVE to see an alternate Nevermind released, similar to the Let it Be...Naked album a few years ago.
It's possible they will come out (if the record company is desperate to generate another boxed set!)
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search