New Reply
Subscribe
EliasGwinn
30th June 2009
Old 30th June 2009
Gear addict

Legacy

Hi there, Mr. Vig.

You've obviously created quite a legacy, evidence by everyone who cites your work as a major influence on their art, career, a/o life.

This question may seem a bit vague, but do you ever feel pidgeon-holed, buried under your own legacy? Do you have any career regrets in this regard?

All the best,
Elias

Episode #4 featuring legendary producer John Agnello!!
...each episode challenges a team to produce a song in one day in an amazing studio
...w/ FREE lossless downloads
6th July 2009
Old 6th July 2009
Gear addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliasGwinn View Post
Hi there, Mr. Vig.

You've obviously created quite a legacy, evidence by everyone who cites your work as a major influence on their art, career, a/o life.

This question may seem a bit vague, but do you ever feel pidgeon-holed, buried under your own legacy? Do you have any career regrets in this regard?

All the best,
Elias
To be honest, I don't really think about it. I guess I keep moving forward, trying to focus on whatever I'm working on. I AM very proud of the music I've worked on, both as a producer, and in the bands I've been in. And damn lucky that I've been making music my whole life!
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search