I think I'm paranoiiid!!!!
ze engineer
Thread Starter
#1
20th June 2009
Old 20th June 2009
  #1
Gear interested
 

Thread Starter
I think I'm paranoiiid!!!!

Hi Butch!
I just wanted to know what effect you used on Shirley's voice on the bridge of this song. I have always thought that you pitched it down. am I wrong?
Thank you and keep up the good work!
#2
21st June 2009
Old 21st June 2009
  #2
Gear addict
 
ButchVig's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ze engineer View Post
Hi Butch!
I just wanted to know what effect you used on Shirley's voice on the bridge of this song. I have always thought that you pitched it down. am I wrong?
Thank you and keep up the good work!
We didn't use any pitch change....just filters into a stomp box.
#3
21st June 2009
Old 21st June 2009
  #3
Gear maniac
 
Billy Bush's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchVig View Post
We didn't use any pitch change....just filters into a stomp box.
Hey BV,

If i recall correctly, i think that the distortion came from Amp Farm and the filtering from the Harrison... and the weird bit at the very end before it hits the chorus was the word "Paranoid" but we time stretched it like 1000%..
#4
21st June 2009
Old 21st June 2009
  #4
Gear addict
 
ButchVig's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bush View Post
Hey BV,

If i recall correctly, i think that the distortion came from Amp Farm and the filtering from the Harrison... and the weird bit at the very end before it hits the chorus was the word "Paranoid" but we time stretched it like 1000%..
Yeah, that's right, we time stretched the vocal!!!!
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.