New Reply
Subscribe
StudioLogic
11th January 2014
Old 11th January 2014
Gear maniac

Send a message via AIM to StudioLogic
Fredenstein Bento 6D and Bento 10D

The Fredenstein Bento 6D is a high performance portable module carrier for Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in cards. The unit can accept a maximum of 6 modules. The Bento 6D features several important upgrades compared with third party products, Universal power supply: Mains voltages range from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz. Increased output currents: +/-16V DC 1.6A and +48V DC 0.3A. LCD Display: Monitoring the power-supply status and, if certain Fredenstein modules are used, like F600A, F601A, F603A/B, F604, and the F607, all operating parameters of these modules are displayed as well. Auxiliary Audio Inputs and Outputs Built-in Audio Routing: Modules can be daisy-chained by simply flipping switches on the back panel. Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked by engaging switches on the back panel as well. Multi-Layer Backplane: Increased signal integrity and lower noise floor. Ground-lift switch: In case of ground loops, the audio ground and the protective ground can be disconnected. Please use only if absolutely necessary.

The Fredenstein Bento 10D is a high performance portable module carrier for Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in cards. The unit can accept a maximum of 10 modules. The Bento 10D features several important upgrades compared with third party products, Universal power supply: Mains voltages range from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz. Increased output currents: +/-16V DC 1.6A and +48V DC 0.3A. LCD Display: Monitoring the power-supply status and, if certain Fredenstein modules are used, like F600A, F601A, F603A/B, F604, and the F607, all operating parameters of these modules are displayed as well. Auxiliary Audio Inputs and Outputs Built-in Audio Routing: Modules can be daisy-chained by simply flipping switches on the back panel. Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked by engaging switches on the back panel as well. Multi-Layer Backplane: Increased signal integrity and lower noise floor. Ground-lift switch: In case of ground loops, the audio ground and the protective ground can be disconnected. Please use only if absolutely necessary.

Fredenstein Pro Audio will be at booth 7329 at the NAMM Show this January 2014.
StudioLogic
11th January 2014
Old 11th January 2014
Gear maniac

Pricing

Bento 6D - $699.00

Bento 10D - $1099.00
11th January 2014
Old 11th January 2014
Lives for gear

Just found out about your modules and there was a lot of interest so could you spend a bit of time listing them - mic pres, eq, comps, fx as they look fantastic and the site is pretty difficult really get a grasp of what you guys are about.
The most important thing here is price and features so you have fantastic opportunity to reach thousands of potential customers for free - just give us pricing and info
11th January 2014
Old 11th January 2014
Lives for gear

I apologise - I thought you where the manufacturer - that's the site I was talking about not your site just to be clear! Have a look at this link and you'll find the racks and modules
https://studiologicsound.com/onlines...0sl67mmecjfn63

Having a look now but there are some interesting pieces.....
What's the background of these guys? They're based in Taiwan correct?
StudioLogic
11th January 2014
Old 11th January 2014
Gear maniac

Fredenstein

I am the US/Canada distributor.

What I know about Fredenstein is all the gear is designed by Fred Schuckert. He is a German designer that lives in Taiwan.

I have a Bento 6D rack with two mic pres, two EQs and two compressors.

I will be getting more demo gear in that I can send out.

The best advertisement is word of mouth. Brian McTear just had the rack for a week. Now it is at Philly Sound Studios with Drew Raison.

I am going to spend four days with the Fredenstein guys at the NAMM show so I will know a whole lot more about the company.

So far they have been really great people to deal with and open to suggestions.

I talked to Chuck Ainly at the Fredenstein booth at the AES show and he was excited about the gear. He loved the fact that when he gave the company feedback on their units they listened and within two weeks made the adjustments.
2nd February 2014
Old 2nd February 2014
Gear Head

I am particularly interested in the Fredenstein F200...will there be the option of a demo of the unit?
StudioLogic
2nd February 2014
Old 2nd February 2014
Gear maniac

We have demo units of everything Fredenstein makes in LA. Anyone interested in hearing any of these products let me know and I will have our LA sales guy run it over to you.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search