Introducing Pads for Kontakt 5
New Reply
Subscribe
Insusurro
8th November 2013
Old 8th November 2013
Gear interested

SamplesLoops Introducing Pads for Kontakt 5

Pads isn't an original idea, but it has just about every kind of pad sound you could want.
With just over 400 patches and 3000 samples at 44.1 khz, 24bit, If you use the word “gearslutz” in the apply coupon tab you will get a $10 discount making pads only $29!
And, we will be updating the library every month with new patches and samples - for free!

Check out these short demos on YouTube -

eyes - YouTube
Angel - YouTube
Faith - YouTube
Cruel - YouTube
EverSeenTheRain - YouTube

Insusurro Ltd |
www.facebook.com/insusurro
www.twitter.com/InsusurroMusic
InsusurroMusic - YouTube
https://soundcloud.com/insusurro/sets/pads-shorts
8th November 2013
Old 8th November 2013
Gear nut

Looks great, I will be grabbing that.
8th November 2013
Old 8th November 2013
Lives for gear

This looks great. Will try to purchase tonight

Any chance of having a few colour choices for the GUI? Like an additional black, white and red. Not a fan of blue...(I know it sounds silly).

I find the same with Spectrasonics Omnisphere...lol...great sounds...just that colour!
10th November 2013
Old 10th November 2013
Gear interested

tried to buy it but couldnt find the Add Coupon thingy. :(
10th November 2013
Old 10th November 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofswing View Post
Any chance of having a few colour choices for the GUI? Like an additional black, white and red. Not a fan of blue...(I know it sounds silly).
Hello, thanks for your question. I have scripted Insusurro Pads, so let me answer your question. Changing the GUI scheme wasn't an idea that crossed our mind while doing this library - the idea was to have a simple enough but functional GUI, no variations at this price point. Also, note that having additional GUI colors would multiply the RAM usage (and this is beyond our control - it's how Kontakt works) because all graphics would have to be loaded even if they aren't used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrychua View Post
tried to buy it but couldnt find the Add Coupon thingy. :(
Add Pads to cart first, then you will see an option to input the coupon code.
10th November 2013
Old 10th November 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Hello, thanks for your question. I have scripted Insusurro Pads, so let me answer your question. Changing the GUI scheme wasn't an idea that crossed our mind while doing this library - the idea was to have a simple enough but functional GUI, no variations at this price point. Also, note that having additional GUI colors would multiply the RAM usage (and this is beyond our control - it's how Kontakt works) because all graphics would have to be loaded even if they aren't used.

Add Pads to cart first, then you will see an option to input the coupon code.

Thanks for your reply.

That makes perfect sense, and I can totally understand. I have listened to the sound clips, and these pads sound awesome. I also appreciate that you will be adding more sounds to the library, thats a great deal indeed.

I am going to purchase this as soon as I get to the studio.

Cheers
10th November 2013
Old 10th November 2013
Gear maniac

Anyone been able to DL? Server losing connection around 40-50MB. Tried several times.

I'm on FIOS. Normally this would be about a 2 minute DL. BTW.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Gear nut

Could be useful.

Just bought it. Same download problem. Stops at 51.2mb downloaded.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Gear nut

Definitely some kind of server problem. Not always the same stopping point. Somewhere between 30 and 55mb for me.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Lives for gear

Can you guys try using download managers? I'm using Free Download Manager on PC, it's great.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Gear maniac

Quote:
Can you guys try using download managers? I'm using Free Download Manager on PC, it's great.
I did yesterday and had the same issue. They sent me new links now, DL'ing the entire 'file in one dl' first instead of the separate options I was given. Averaging 679KB/s on a 4643.1 MB DL so it'll take a while but it IS (so far at 28%) not failing yet so that it good!

Good support so far from the company.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Lives for gear

Don't worry about support, Jon and I will do our best to provide you with great experience using Insusurro libraries.

I am a freelance scripter, but I am totally dedicated to all my previous work, so anyone can ask me for instrument-related support of any library I did in the past, too.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Gear maniac

Quote:
Don't worry about support, Jon and I will do our best to provide you with great experience using Insusurro libraries.

I am a freelance scripter, but I am totally dedicated to all my previous work, so anyone can ask me for instrument-related support of any library I did in the past, too.
That's great! I would suggest researching a delivery system that can handle larger file sizes. I average between 6mb up to 50mb per sec DL's on average. so seeing this (now 730kb/s) DL speed is an indication of a problem.

I mean, why work so hard to create a product and then deliver it with the pony express. LOL!

I'm no expert in this field so I have to suggestions other than Spitfire uses something called 'connect' that absolutely screams...but that might be overkill and perhaps too expensive for you guys at this stage of the game.
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Lives for gear

You're lucky there... over here in Croatia the most widespread connection is DSL, averaging at 500 KB/s. I'm lucky I live in one of cities who have cable, and that one too caps at 1.4 MB/s (it can go faster, but it becomes very expensive).

One thing that I think might be happening here is that you're across the pond, and the download server is in Europe (Insusurro is registered in UK, but Jon lives in Vienna). Of course you won't get your full connection speed that way - there needs to be a mirror server in US. I'm sure Jon is going to sort this out.

Pony Express, LOL. Let's all recall when 56k modems were the law!
Insusurro
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Gear interested

Hi everyone. Yes - there has been some - big download problems. I can only say sorry to everyone so far thats bought pads. I've got a server now in America, and just upgraded the system in the UK, and like evildragon says i live in Vienna! Currently uploading pads to the American server. Everything should be resolved by this time tomorrow. May I also add that I'll be finishing with the first update on Thursday, which adds another 2GB samples and additional patches. The coupon code will still stand.
Sorry again for the teething problems - I am working very hard to resolve them - none of you will be disappointed I hope!

Jon
11th November 2013
Old 11th November 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insusurro View Post
Hi everyone. Yes - there has been some - big download problems. I can only say sorry to everyone so far thats bought pads. I've got a server now in America, and just upgraded the system in the UK, and like evildragon says i live in Vienna! Currently uploading pads to the American server. Everything should be resolved by this time tomorrow. May I also add that I'll be finishing with the first update on Thursday, which adds another 2GB samples and additional patches. The coupon code will still stand.
Sorry again for the teething problems - I am working very hard to resolve them - none of you will be disappointed I hope!

Jon

12th November 2013
Old 12th November 2013
Gear nut

Quote:
Hi Evil Dragon.

Could you DM me your contact details, so I can contact you.
I would like to hire you for a project I am working on. I did try to contact you before, but no reply.
Insusurro
12th November 2013
Old 12th November 2013
Gear interested

Hi everyone! Have a new server based in America, I've tested it out here in Vienna, and it took less than 30 minutes to download. So i hope this is sorted out finally and there are no more download issues. Incase there are, I have copies of Pads on 2 different servers in London and Frankfurt - just so I can sleep at night!
Many thanks - back to the update!!!

Jon
13th November 2013
Old 13th November 2013
Gear nut

I'm still having download problems. Both the link I was emailed and the link in my user account still won't let me download past about 50mb.
Insusurro
14th November 2013
Old 14th November 2013
Gear interested

The download problem is now sorted. Thanks all for your patience.
15th November 2013
Old 15th November 2013
Gear nut

Just bought this and the download link in the email downloads a file that is 50mb called padsv1.zip and then when I try to extract it nothing happens.
Could you please let me know what is going on?
15th November 2013
Old 15th November 2013
Gear nut

???
15th November 2013
Old 15th November 2013
Lives for gear

Patience... Jon mentioned download issues should have been sorted by now. If that's not the case for you, I suggest e-mailing Insusurro support directly rather than posting on the forum, as Jon isn't browsing all forums all the time. Always keep an e-mail line open.
15th November 2013
Old 15th November 2013
Gear nut

Quote:
Patience... Jon mentioned download issues should have been sorted by now. If that's not the case for you, I suggest e-mailing Insusurro support directly rather than posting on the forum, as Jon isn't browsing all forums all the time. Always keep an e-mail line open.
Cheers Dragon. I hear you and I have emailed support.
Thanks
18th November 2013
Old 18th November 2013
Gear nut

Well I submitted a support request on Friday and I have still not heard anything from this company. The download links still don't work. :(
Not happy!!
18th November 2013
Old 18th November 2013
Lives for gear

Try again, Jon told me he didn't receive anything on his end... most peculiar.
18th November 2013
Old 18th November 2013
Gear nut

Quote:
Try again, Jon told me he didn't receive anything on his end... most peculiar.
Well if he is your pal, can you DM me his email address? I can't find it on his website. I sent a message on Friday 15th through the support form on his website, don't tell me that does not work either.

I have just sent him another one.

Not sure why people release products they have spent ages developing, to fail at the most crucial point. DELIVERY!!!
Insusurro
18th November 2013
Old 18th November 2013
Gear interested

Hi dto4music,

Sorry your having problems. I've emailed you back with alternative download links. I hope you have no more problems.

Kind regards,

Jon
18th November 2013
Old 18th November 2013
Lives for gear

The support form does work, as far as I can tell.
18th November 2013
Old 18th November 2013
Gear nut

Thanks for the reply Jon. Thanks also Dragon. Downloading now!
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search