Henry Olonga releases Shady Mountain compo Mojo for Nebula
Henry Olonga
4th September 2013
Old 4th September 2013
Gear maniac

Software Henry Olonga releases Shady Mountain compo Mojo for Nebula

So who wants this? If you own the DSP based mastering compressor but feel you would like to add some of the missing mojo - this may be your ticket. Adds just a subtle amount of excitement that makes everything sit right.

Sampled with ‘Prismsound Orpheus’ precision you will not be disappointed. Provided in 192 khz, 96 khz and 44.1 khz. 63 presets. Library size is 1.49 GB. 10 distortion kernels. Please note that these require a fully licensed Nebula Pro license to enjoy.

Henry Olonga - Shady Mountain Compo Mojo 192 khz - Nebulapresets GET IT HERE
4th September 2013
Old 4th September 2013
another tipp: add it to some liquid mix tanks like drawmer or chiswieck- you'll get a eruption.
Thanks, Henry !
Henry Olonga
4th September 2013
Old 4th September 2013
Gear maniac

I see what you did there . . . . Enjoy.H

Sent from my GT-P1000 2
6th September 2013
Old 6th September 2013
Lives for gear

Henry love your stuff and own quite a few if your emulations. Problem is I upgraded to OSX10.8.4 and now I cannot get Nebula to load in PT. Any idea if there is a workaround?
Henry Olonga
6th September 2013
Old 6th September 2013
Gear maniac

Hi Rob,
I am so sorry but I am not on a Mac. I reckon the lads at the Acustica forum can chime in if you ask the question there. If it is a compatibility thing then I am not sure what to suggest.
If you ask in the forum someone else is likely to know what the solution is. Sorry I couldn't be more useful.
H

Sent from my GT-P1000 2
6th September 2013
Old 6th September 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinrob View Post
Henry love your stuff and own quite a few if your emulations. Problem is I upgraded to OSX10.8.4 and now I cannot get Nebula to load in PT. Any idea if there is a workaround?
Did you trY the new blue cat audio plug?
6th September 2013
Old 6th September 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelironsteel View Post
Did you trY the new blue cat audio plug?
What does it do??? Is it a wrapper or just a plug in and of itself?
6th September 2013
Old 6th September 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Olonga View Post
Hi Rob,
I am so sorry but I am not on a Mac. I reckon the lads at the Acustica forum can chime in if you ask the question there. If it is a compatibility thing then I am not sure what to suggest.
If you ask in the forum someone else is likely to know what the solution is. Sorry I couldn't be more useful.
H

Sent from my GT-P1000 2
Henry, thanks for your response. That's one of the things I love about you and your products. You are always very prompt to respond to any inquiries. Keep up that good work and thanks for the info.
10th September 2013
Old 10th September 2013
Gear addict

just bought it!!!
really an excellent library!!! it really adds mojo to your sound even using it at the simpliest settings.For mastering it's really helpful

recommended!!!
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search