Old 23rd July 2013
Lives for gear

DRUMMICÁ free Drums from Sennheiser !!!

Old 23rd July 2013
Gear interested

Really nice!
Old 23rd July 2013
Lives for gear

How do you change the language in your account ? When I press English on the site there's no login or account window .
Old 23rd July 2013
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volodia View Post
How do you change the language in your account ? When I press English on the site there's no login or account window .
You don't, it's only available on the German site. Use Google Chrome and let it translate for you. More info here.
Old 23rd July 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cprompt View Post
You don't, it's only available on the German site. Use Google Chrome and let it translate for you. More info here.
I managed to grossly understand in fact . Downloaded it . It appears in Kontakt as a proper library and you can customise mic choices . Really good for a freebie
Old 23rd July 2013
Lives for gear

This is good marketing of their mics and other products!
Ordered the DVD
Thanks!

Matti
Old 23rd July 2013
Gear Head

Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

4.7 gb.
Pretty big for a freebie.
Nice one Sennheiser!
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

It needs to be authorized through NI Service Center - but where/how do I get the serial to authorize? The download is just a disk image.
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
It needs to be authorized through NI Service Center - but where/how do I get the serial to authorize? The download is just a disk image.
Login into your account . click on profile . go down the page after your informations there's : "Hol dir jetzt deinen DrumMic'a Activation-Code!"
LIZENZ ANFORDERN > click on LIZENZ ANFORDEN , you then acces a page where you click on activation code and it generates a serial for you .
Hope it helps .
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

it is VST and AU, PC and Mac compatible. This seems to be the best free tool ever made
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

I like this... very very much. The sound is "pure" in the sens that all the processing like eq'en / compression and all the other stuff left to us. It isnt so processed like Slatedrums or EZdrum stuff.
It's sound "raw" in a good way.
And all this just free with some registration. Thnx Senn!
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

This looks amazing.

I take it you would NEED Kontakt, no wavs here right?
Old 24th July 2013
Gear addict

It works with the free kontakt player so you don't need to buy anything. Just download the free version from NI.
Old 24th July 2013
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMauce View Post
The sound is "pure" in the sens that all the processing like eq'en / compression and all the other stuff left to us. It isnt so processed like Slatedrums or EZdrum stuff.
It's sound "raw" in a good way.
High quality, raw and unprocessed ? Downloading now !
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyTheAvatar View Post
It works with the free kontakt player so you don't need to buy anything. Just download the free version from NI.
Yeah. Not a fan. The free player crashed one time too many for me. Done with it.

I guess wavs would be useless without the interface control tho...
Old 24th July 2013
Gear addict

This thing is really awesome. Nice interface, raw sounds but has built in EQ, Compressor, etc. and a few presets if you want more processed sounds. You can also change the mics on each drum! Mixer even gives you top/bottom faders for the snare, and two faders for the kik drum. This is really well done and the sounds are top notch....and it's FREE

Highly reccommend.
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

This sounds pretty awesome and prefer it to a lot of commercial drums. Only thing going against it is it seems to lack round robins and the software is pretty limiting in some ways. But hey, it's free.
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

Why I wish NI would just sell the Full Kontakt without their samples. I'd like to use 3rd party sample libraries, but I don't really want or need their sample library. Just want to buy the Full Kontakt as a download with engine and interface only. I asked them. They won't do it.
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

Have to say this is an extremely serious freebie!! I can't quite believe the freebies that are available these days!!

It would appear that a lot of work has gone into this and I'm wondering if there will be any plans for future development for this product? Maybe add-on's that would have a fee!? Would love this kit with brush samples and no snares!
Old 24th July 2013
Lives for gear

Thanks for the post Piett De Ridder. It sounds good and now I can't wait to test drive it myself!!!

fb
Old 25th July 2013
Lives for gear

Okay,I have spent like 10 minutes with this thing,so I might be talking outta my arse,BUT IT IS THE COOLEST FREEBIE I HAVE SEEN IN A LOOOOONG TIME!!!!!!

Thanks Sennheiser.

fb
Old 25th July 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volodia View Post
Login into your account . click on profile . go down the page after your informations there's : "Hol dir jetzt deinen DrumMic'a Activation-Code!"
LIZENZ ANFORDERN > click on LIZENZ ANFORDEN , you then acces a page where you click on activation code and it generates a serial for you .
Hope it helps .
man this is a royal bummer because I don't speak german. I have been trying to set up an acct.,but I get stumped. Is there a way to do this from the english site? Also, I hate google chrome,so I am not gonna do that.

thanks

fb
Old 25th July 2013
Lives for gear

Oops. I spoke too soon. All is well.

Thanks,
fb
Old 25th July 2013
Gear addict

Thanks for posting this guys, and thanks to Sennheiser!!!

I'm really impressed with the cymbal sounds especially. Really great!

Old 25th July 2013
Lives for gear

I'm having problems downloading this on Windows 8. My browser is Google Chrome and I'm using Free Download Manager.
When I have download it and go to open it I keep getting "Bad zip header found" !???

When I originally tried downloading without Free Download Manager the download would get to about 700mb and then stop. I would still get the same "Bad zip header found" error.

Any ideas what's going on?
Old 25th July 2013
Gear nut

I used Chrome to download it without problems. Very cool library, it sounds very good and it's free
Old 25th July 2013
hmmm ... kontakt player needs mac os x 10.7 and i only got 10.6 ...
Old 25th July 2013
what kind of presets does the software have? what styles?
Old 25th July 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickiefunk View Post
Have to say this is an extremely serious freebie!! I can't quite believe the freebies that are available these days!!

It would appear that a lot of work has gone into this and I'm wondering if there will be any plans for future development for this product? Maybe add-on's that would have a fee!? Would love this kit with brush samples and no snares!
I imagine they are dipping their toes into a market, successfully I might add.

I'll probably retry Kontact based on the remarks in this thread. A clean slate of unprocessed drums and a three day weekend is intriguing.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search