9th July 2013
9th July 2013
Universal audio - Millennia NSEQ-2 Plug-in for UAD platform & Apollo audio interfaces
A mainstay in many of the world's leading studios and mastering houses, the Millennia NSEQ-2 Parametric EQ is revered for its startling realism and transparent musicality. UAD direct developer Brainworx has now put this high-end EQ at your fingertips with the Millennia NSEQ-2 Plug-In for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform and Apollo Audio Interfaces.
By perfectly emulating Millennia's exclusive Twin Topology circuit and pure Class A transformerless circuitry, the Millennia NSEQ-2 plug-in offers a less-is-more approach to the audio chain, yielding a powerful, sonically neutral, analog EQ that brims with spectacular clarity. With the ability to switch between an all-triode 300-volt vacuum tube signal path, and an all-discrete JFET solid-state signal path, you're afforded two distinctly different EQs, each with colossal amounts of headroom and an array of sonic flavors and colors.
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store for $299, the Millennia NSEQ-2 plug-in is part of the new UAD Software v7.1— which also includes the Pultec Passive EQ Collection and new Flex Routing for the Apollo Audio Interface.
Millennia Features & Specs
- Faithful model of the legendary Millennia NSEQ-2 Class A Twin Topology (Vacuum Tube and Discrete Solid State) Parametric Equalizer
- Switch between tube and solid state topologies for a dazzling array of EQ textures
- Sculpt and shape with new features such as M/S (mid/side) mode, Link mode, and an Output Trim control
- Enhance your tracks with four EQ bands: 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to 4.0 Q
- 32 factory presets
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Brainworx
- Requires UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface, available from authorized dealers worldwide
Download the new UAD v7.1 Software here:
Blog : Apollo Flex Routing Features In UAD Software v7.1 - Blog - Universal Audio
Store : Millennia NSEQ-2 Plug-In
Last edited by The Press Desk; 9th July 2013 at 09:39 PM..