Acidgrooves announces Plug-In Front Plate Customization Service
AcidSven
23rd June 2013
Old 23rd June 2013
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

Software Acidgrooves announces Plug-In Front Plate Customization Service

We have created this unique service to give our customers the opportunity of having a unique custom faceplate on any of the Acidgrooves Plug-Ins

The service will allow to existing and new customers the possibility of having the front plate of any of the Acidgrooves Plug-Ins customized with any background, drawing, texture, picture, or anything else they can imagine.

This is a unique opportunity to have your Band or Studio Logo, a great gig photo, or maybe your cat's picture on the front of any of the Acidgrooves Plug-Ins.

The Service will have a fixed price of $30 USD, once a order has been placed it will be delivered in no more than 10 days.

Read more about this service in The Acidgrooves Blog.

I invite you guys to check out our plug-ins, they have a 15 day fully functional demo License, we have just released the LSD-611 "The Kali" a unique creative sonic exploration tool.

23rd June 2013
Old 23rd June 2013
Gear Head

I got some nice big ebony jugg pics here ... put em on the mug for me please!
PSD sent! Cheers! Cant't wait staring at them while I compose some Reggae shit beats!
Peace and out! This is da shiznit!
24th June 2013
Old 24th June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxx View Post
I got some nice big ebony jugg pics here ... put em on the mug for me please!
PSD sent! Cheers! Cant't wait staring at them while I compose some Reggae shit beats!
Peace and out! This is da shiznit!
You're such a chav !! haha

I think this is a great idea (within reasonable), no cat pictures here lol, but maybe add the ol production company logo to it might be cool...

Are you guys taking orders of this yet?
AcidSven
25th June 2013
Old 25th June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batiatus View Post
You're such a chav !! haha

I think this is a great idea (within reasonable), no cat pictures here lol, but maybe add the ol production company logo to it might be cool...

Are you guys taking orders of this yet?
Hello Alex, thanks for the interest, sure, today we started receiving orders for this service.

Just open a ticket, or log-in at My Acidgrooves, we'll be happy to help you, we are almost always available on the Live Chat thingy.

Cheers !
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search