New Reply
Subscribe
The Press Desk
26th March 2013
Old 26th March 2013
News Desk Editor

Software Toontrack - Peter Henderson EZmix Pack

Peter Henderson EZmix Pack

"EZmix 2 is a fully professional product – it sounds great! I like the fact that it's instantaneous. Also, often you find something that you would never have conceived in the first place. It really is a creative tool", says Peter Henderson. The fact that these words come straight from someone who started his career training exclusively with engineer legend Geoff Emerick (The Beatles) at the AIR studios in London, worked alongside producer Sir George Martin for numerous sessions, recorded multiple million-selling albums, won a Grammy for Supertramp's "Breakfast in America" and managed to sustain a busy career ever since the early 1970s says a thing or two about the EZmix concept.

"I tried to create an EZmix Pack that reflects my experience having worked for many years in different studios throughout the world", Peter continues. And that pretty much sums up what this pack comes loaded with: 30 plus years of experience bottled in the shape of easy accessible presets that load Peter's signature signal chains for a multitude of mix needs. Bass, guitar, lead vocals, strings, background vocals, drums – you name it.

Link : Toontrack - Peter Henderson EZmix Pack
19th May 2013
Old 19th May 2013
Lives for gear

Just picked this up. Definitely adds a lot to the plugin. Great stuff.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search