New Reply
Subscribe
liv
25th March 2013
Old 25th March 2013
Gear maniac

SamplesLoops Leap Into The Void NI Massive sound library announcement

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself and inform you of a upcoming sound library for Massive.

The Serpent.

A library with a focus on dark, suggestive, ominous, industrial, cinematic soundscapes and pads. The library also contains bass, bells, sequenced sounds, fx sounds, beautiful angelic pads and leads to a smaller extent for completeness.

Wether you do sound art, working with music or film that needs gloomy, psyco, scary, suggestive, industrial doom soundscapes or need some combed noise and evolving darkness for your live performance, you will hopefully enjoy this library.

Please have a listen.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the...ets/theserpent

Four demos are performed live, recorded into Logic using Maschine controller Mk2, tweaking Massives 8 macro-faders in realtime.
Three of the demos are made from only one single sound. The demo "Dover Calais And Clair voyant Dream" is made using two sounds.
There are no external fx or processing except for a small amount of Logics Limiter on the input.

"Luna ball" and "Labrosonic Resonance" are performed and recorded inside Logic and contains several presets.
There are no external fx or processing except for a small amount of Logics Limiter on the output.

The library will contain 100 sounds. (might be some bonuses included)
It will be released on march 31.
You can already get it at the special reduced pre-release price of €14.95
Ordering via PayPal.

Mikael Adle, Leap Into The Void:
Some of you might know me.
I'm based in Sweden and was part of the sound design for Massive factory library. I've also done other sound design works etc. for Native Instruments.
Other works has been for example a big part of the midi groove library for FXPansions BFD2.
I'm originally a drummer but do also compose and perform electroacoustic/art live improvisation music.

This Massive library is based on my own preference of what kind of sounds and tweak ability I would like in a library to inspire creativity while composing or performing.

Hope you will like it as much as I do.

/Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void
liv
31st March 2013
Old 31st March 2013
Gear maniac

Only hours left.
The release will be announced later this evening and the price will go up to €19.95
For those of you want to save the €5 the time is now.
FFS
31st March 2013
Old 31st March 2013
FFS
Gear addict

Demos sound amazing! purchased!
G
liv
31st March 2013
Old 31st March 2013
Gear maniac

Thank you.
Hope you enjoy exploring and using the sounds aswell.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search