Hi Guys! It's been a while and we were really busy with our studio desk. The overall design remained the same but we changed a lot otherwise.
Here's a list of the major stuff we changed:
- 3U on top - many of you told us that this is an absolute must
- Modular system - can be configured and expanded in virtually infinite ways and sizes.
- Many accessories to play with - 45° angle, shelves and more
- Still made from beech wood - actually even more beech wood
- Rock solid - added inner legs to support more weight
Bad stuff: The modular is much more expensive to make so prices went up
The great thing is that now you can buy a desk, expand it, reconfigure it to fit your needs or split it in two. Shipping rates are also better. A Modular Three (pictured below) will ship to the USA for 300€.
Modular Three - 1699€
Modular One - 899€
Modular Two - 1299€
Modular Two Plus - 1599€
Modular Master - 1799€
Please do let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. And of course we would like to thank you guys for the great suggestions and support we got here. www.busoaudio.com