Guild Guitars releasing Newark Street Collection
Pale Pyramid
27th January 2013
Old 27th January 2013
Lives for gear

Hardware Guild Guitars releasing Newark Street Collection

Guild® Guitars | Instruments

I couldn't find any mention of this in the G.S. search (although I don't have much luck with the search function here in general)

Newark Street Collection - New vintage spec guitar re-issues from Guild. Named after the original factory in Hoboken New Jersey.

I had a Polara years ago and miss that guitar's playability and tone. The Starfire and Manhattan are tempting as well.
27th January 2013
Old 27th January 2013
Lives for gear
Yeah i'm panting over these. Especially the A150 Savoy w/ DeArmond floater recreation.

27th January 2013
Old 27th January 2013
Gear maniac

The reasonably priced line is mfg in Korea. Looks like a step up from the dearmond line. Which were pretty good guitars. Excited to check out the pickups!
27th January 2013
Old 27th January 2013
Lives for gear

wow, these sounds great. My favorite guitar ever was an acoustic Guild. Never played an electric guild. Any idea on the pricing?
27th January 2013
Old 27th January 2013
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse381 View Post
wow, these sounds great. My favorite guitar ever was an acoustic Guild. Never played an electric guild. Any idea on the pricing?
They are all on the guild site. the A150 is $1649 list. Comparing to equivalent Gretsch list prices, that is about $1000-$1100 street.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search