Originally Posted by San01
Which ones should i check ?
All of them?
Here's a few favorites of mine:
- Reelbus (for "serious" tape uses)
- Ferox (for more colored tape fx uses with nice saturation and echo)
- Equalizer (everything one could ask for incl. stereo, L, R, M or S per band and analyzer
- Time Machine (very cool Bit Crusher with functions such as aliasing etc. Great for little top end sizzle etc.)
- EZQ (to me way cooler and more flexible yet easy to use than any tilt EQ out there)
- De-esser (very good!)
- Barricade (look around here. Most people say it's one of the best limiters out there)
The prices are almost unbelievable!!!