- The Elektron library is a Godin Multiac electro-acoustic guitar with nylon strings.
- 2,06Go of samples recorded at 24 bits, 44.1khz.
- 5 play modes: (Normal, Legato, Hammers, Slides, Strumming).
- The strumming mode features our new guitar strumming engine and an harmonization feature to produce guitar-like chords.
- 10 downstroke velocity layers and 10 upstroke (20 samples per note) played alternativey.
- 16 release samples per note.
- Hammers samples, ghost notes and various fretnoises.
- Strumming script that helps you play chords, hammers, legato like on a real guitar.
- Fender Frontman 212R cabinet simulation.
- Eq with the same parameters as on the real guitar.
- Bends can be done with pitch bend and/or aftertouch.
- Easy control of the parameters (like strum speed or play modes) with any controller to be able to control everything via automation.
- Sensitivity button to adjust the response.
- KONTAKT 2 format, separate version for Kontakt 3.5 or superior (others will come). Easy to use KONTAKT interface.
- Download the manual HERE
- Watch the demo video HERE
- Only €69
Here is the interface:
And here are some demos: Flamenco Demo2 Demo3
For more information, demos and video: Elektron : AcousticsampleS, Realistic Sample Libraries