Looks gr8

All ready posted never mind
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
x86 Moderator

My Recordings/Credits

Send a message via Skype™ to George Necola
Hello to all current Drumagog users,
WaveMachine Labs is pleased to make our first announcement about the future of Drumagog, the upcoming Drumagog 5! We wanted our existing users to be amongst the first to hear about our plans: a new version of Drumagog that represents more than two years of design and development. So on to the good stuff.
Some of the new features will include:
  • Auto-Align 2.0 - A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Simply the best triggering. Anywhere.
  • Direct Plugin Hosting - Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette. (Platinum version only)
  • Redesigned graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
  • Support for multiple room samples - The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
  • Auto Hi-Hat Tracking - automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
Please watch for much more information to come, including examples, videos, and even more features.
Drumagog 5 will be available in the first quarter of 2010. Upgrade pricing is still being determined, but rest assured there will be an upgrade path for all Drumagog 4 owners.
For more information (including a screenshot of the new GUI!) check out Drumagog 5

WaveMachine Labs
---------------------------------------------
www.georgenecola.com produce & mix itm/gear & fun

blog.georgenecola.com reviews & gear
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Necola View Post
Hello to all current Drumagog users,
WaveMachine Labs is pleased to make our first announcement about the future of Drumagog, the upcoming Drumagog 5! We wanted our existing users to be amongst the first to hear about our plans: a new version of Drumagog that represents more than two years of design and development. So on to the good stuff.
Some of the new features will include:
  • Auto-Align 2.0 - A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Simply the best triggering. Anywhere.
  • Direct Plugin Hosting - Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette. (Platinum version only)
  • Redesigned graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
  • Support for multiple room samples - The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
  • Auto Hi-Hat Tracking - automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
Please watch for much more information to come, including examples, videos, and even more features.
Drumagog 5 will be available in the first quarter of 2010. Upgrade pricing is still being determined, but rest assured there will be an upgrade path for all Drumagog 4 owners.
For more information (including a screenshot of the new GUI!) check out Drumagog 5

WaveMachine Labs
definitley looking foward to using my ocean ways drums in drumagog!

good thing i alrady own platinum

i really hope the upgrade cost wont be more than 150...
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Gear maniac

holy sh't that thing looks great...

insert any sampler - how cool is that
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Lives for gear

Auto Align 2 sounds really promising. Though I'm wondering whether that will only affect sample to audio alignment, or whether it will actually improve their generally lackluster triggering algorithm too.

www.systematicproductions.com
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Music CrAZy

Looks really promising so far. I hope the new version will have a lower latency. 1750 samples is quite a bunch and often brings me too close to the 4096 limit in Pro Tools HD.

Let's hope and see...
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Lives for gear

I hope Auto align 2 will be as good as Drum Rehab.
That way I would get rid of Drumrehab and use drumagog exclusively.

Untill then I will still use drumrehab (Choose sounds on drumagog and then replace with Drumrehab).

Reamping:
40+ different amps (BadCat, Bogner, Cornford, Custom Audio Amplifiers, Diezel, Engl, Fortin, Friedman, Fender, Krank, Marshall, Mesa, Naylor, Orange, Peavey, EVH, Roland, Soldano, Splawn, Vox)
8 different cabinets (Bogner, Diezel, Marshall, Mesa, Mills, Orange)

http://www.facebook.com/EApolonia
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Lives for gear

Great looking GUI,
Alot more "pro" looking then previewsly.
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
Lives for gear

Auto Hi-Hat sounds like i was expecting DNA to do
8th October 2009
Old 8th October 2009
3 + infractions, forum membership suspended.

Fianlly! i was waiting for this.
This one and Steven Slate drums will cover next years upcomming problems.

Daniel
9th October 2009
Old 9th October 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Flores View Post
Fianlly! i was waiting for this.
This one and Steven Slate drums will cover next years upcomming problems.

Daniel
Well... if you are into Steven Slate samples... he just released Trigger...
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-p...nt-plugin.html
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search