PSP Audioware Squad EQ Bundle
Old 25th May 2010
Gear maniac

Quote:
I made the guided for the freq in consoleq and retroq for anybody unskilled in using sweep eq like me.
nice, but thats the job of PSP.
where are NUMERICAL READ OUTS for the knobs in those psp plugins?
Old 25th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleatoric View Post
Sorry for the old thread bump.

Mat, any updates on the new saturation plugin with reduced aliasing?
Ooh, didn't realise this was on the cards. Will this be a higher quality version of the sQuad sat algo?
Old 27th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by csl View Post
Ooh, didn't realise this was on the cards. Will this be a higher quality version of the sQuad sat algo?
That's the idea...

Not really sure if this is actually in the works but if you dig a few posts back you will see Mat from PSP implying that a high quality saturation plugin with low aliasing may be on PSP's development schedule.
Old 27th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by matpsp View Post
Maybe the good idea would be to prepare an external plug-in with adequate processing to provide saturation and simulation with reduced aliasing. What would you say about such a solution?

Regards,

Mat
Yes please!
Old 27th May 2010
Gear addict

I really like the squad plugins but there is something weird about the "feel" of them.. like when I turn the knobs the results are sometimes a bit unexpected as compared to something like the Waves SSL. The sounds area all quite nice though. The console one is very strong but is a definite go to eq for me now that I know it. Rather then even look at the GUI I just turn stuff till I get what I want, they work better that way.

Junk
Old 22nd May 2013
Lives for gear

a little bump for the best sounding EQ plugins on the market
Old 13th January 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshook View Post
Old 13th January 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshook View Post
I certainly love them, but they are now all sold separately. Still more than worth it. I keep discovering things that certain ones do well, that I didn't realize before. Love the Console Q, use it for most things, McQ is awesome for drums and cymbals. I just discovered the beauty of the ClassicQ and it's low band's 110hz freq selection. It is the perfect thing for many bass tracks, and I can't wait to try it on a kick drum.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search