Tl audio to launch m1 tubetracker firewire at aes
Old 18th September 2008
Gear Head

Tl audio to launch m1 tubetracker firewire at aes

This years October AES convention in San Francisco will see TL Audio launching a brand new version of the M1 Tube tracker console.

The M1-F has the same preamp and EQ design as the original M1 console (originally based on the larger M4 tube console), with the preamp giving a discrete transistor first stage coupled with a ECC83 tube triode second stage for low noise, great frequency response and smooth warm sound. The EQ is 3 band with swept mid’s and is a fantastic ‘sweetening’ EQ allowing creative control and use of smooth, musical EQ. Each channel also has a direct output and balanced insert points. There are 3 tube stages from input to output, one at the preamp stage and a dual triode stage on the master bus. The master section has been improved too, now featuring a mono button for use when mixing and also balanced insert points for mixdown, summing and mastering alongside the original features like speaker switching and two 2 track returns.

The most exciting new feature of this console though will be its ability to be fitted with TL Audio’s latest, newly designed, digital interface – the DO-F card. The addition of the DO-F card will enable all channel inputs and outputs and main outs to be accessed via a single Firewire cable connected to your computer without the need for an additional interface or soundcard.
The DO-F is a high quality AD/DA board that can be factory or dealer fitted to the M1-F 8 and 12 channel. It gives firewire connectivity to the console and allows the user to access all I/O from their Mac or PC based DAW. The DO-F works at 24 bit and 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96kHz sample rates.

The M1-F is available in 8 and 12 channel configurations, is modular and is hand built in England. Come by and see the wonders of analogue and digital technology combine at booth number 1544 at the 125th AES show 2nd-5th October 2008.

Thanks,

Sarah.
Old 24th September 2008
Gear Head

VIP AES San Fran Passes

Old 1st October 2008
Gear Head

Thumbs up

For anyone attending the show, please feel free to bring some of your work to listen to on the gear we will have set up.

Also if anyone has stem mixes they would like to put through the fat track (up to 5 stereo stems or 4 stereo and 2 mono tracks), please bring them on a USB stick or other media to our booth towards the end of any day and I will be happy for you to bounce them through the Fat Track and take away with you for your listening pleasure.

This is obviously time permitting, first come, first served!

See y'all soon...

Sarah :-)
Old 28th October 2008
Gear nut

Hello Sarah,

I have been looking at getting the M1 Tubetracker (12 Channels) for a while now and I do like the look of the new model. However, I have recently found out the RRP for this will be £4050+ ( and thats WITHOUT the DO-F card).

Considering I can get the original M1 from most retailers for £2399, is the presence of a mono switch plus option of the card worth the £1600+ price increase?

Also, why do TL Audio use the Sovtex 12AX7s, the £6 valves rather than say the better quality Mullards? With the higher price of £4050+ will the M1 still be using these?

Thanks
Old 7th February 2011
Gear interested

ola,

nice program to connect lamp and digital world via this option ..
any film démo, infos about this ?

How much coast a M1/ 12 in uk, 2400£ !
Tl audio looks very expensive in france, that's shure..

good blog & sharing knowledge, sarah
cheers from paris
Old 21st March 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by galawak View Post
ola,

nice program to connect lamp and digital world via this option ..
any film démo, infos about this ?

How much coast a M1/ 12 in uk, 2400£ !
Tl audio looks very expensive in france, that's shure..

good blog & sharing knowledge, sarah
cheers from paris
Same here,

I would also like to know howk this do-f firewire card works and gets integrated in our common DAW.

Sergio
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search