Pro Tools 10/11: M-Audio Lightbridge No Output
New Reply
Subscribe
Flummerello
16th July 2013
Old 16th July 2013
Gear interested

Pro Tools 10/11: M-Audio Lightbridge No Output

I just bought Pro Tools 11 for a Windows 7 sp1 64-bit studio PC. Using an M-Audio Profire Lightbridge. After installing PT 11.0.1, the software worked brilliantly, but I cannot, for the life of me, get any output from my main outs on the Lightbridge unit.

I double-checked I/O , Hardware and Playback settings. Everything seems correct using the right ASIO driver, matched sample rates (48kHz), correct soft patches to the analog outputs on the Lightbridge. The audio tracks are also routed to the correct outputs via i/o in the mix window.

Under "default output" in i/o, the box reads differently than what is selected. I thought this curious.

Deleted all outputs and recreated outputs 1-2 and soft-patched to analog outs. Still nothing.

Installed most recent version of Profire Lightbridge driver (6.0.4)

Uninstalled PT 11.0.1 and installed ver. 10.3, but same issue.

Recreated same issue on Macbook Pro boot camp Windows 7 sp1 64-bit.

Changed Windows firewire driver to (legacy), but PT would not initialize firewire interface.

Audio passes when used as "sound card" in windows, so I'm convinced it's between the M-Audio interface and PT in Windows 7.

Additional information of studio PC:
AMD FX 6-core 3GHz
8GB RAM
Windows 7 SP-1 64-bit
no Wireless adapter
External HDD: OWC Mercury Elite Pro

What am I missing? Or is it a bug?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :D Thank you!
17th July 2013
Old 17th July 2013
Lives for gear

Post a screen shot of your PT IO and the M-Audio utility. It's been a while, but I remember having to figure out how to map the SPDIF's to particular channels.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search