New Reply
Subscribe
Jamil21
3rd September 2013
Old 3rd September 2013
Gear Head

Problem removing Pro Tools 10.3.6

Hi Guy's,

I have a very unusual problem lately with my pro tools 10.
A few days ago, i had a technical problem with pro tools on my Window 8 64bit system, before that it worked fine!

After trouble shooting for a while i decided to do a fresh install on my system.
When deleting the pro tools from my system it requested a system restart, after the restart all hell broke lose, my windows got unstable, it keeps crashing every time I log in to the computer. the famous Blue screen of death!!

I know Pro tools 10 is not supported on Windows 8, but does anybody here have had the same problems ?? A system restart does help but as soon as i try to Delete pro tools 10 again the system starts crashing again.
PS: after the system restart pro tools does not work either!! so the system recovery does solve The computer problem but not the pro tools problem.

I will upload my system info later today, but in the meanwhile can anyone recognize this problem??
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search