Is there a way to bypass or block certain key commands?
kmoneybts
17th March 2012
Old 17th March 2012
Gear nut

Is there a way to bypass or block certain key commands?

The menu that comes up while editing when I accidentally 'command' click a region has always just been an annoying thing I've just dealt with.

I'm wondering if there is a way to block it or any other key command from happening. Anyone know of any sort of 3rd party program that does this?
13th April 2012
Old 13th April 2012
Gear nut

I don't know about bypassing a command click on a region without it affecting command clicks on other objects, but Quickeys has been able to reassign keyboard shortcuts for me to other things ... for example, I sometimes accidentally hit the "n" key when pressing the spacebar and it screws up how I want playback to behave every time.
kmoneybts
14th April 2012
Old 14th April 2012
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelight View Post
I don't know about bypassing a command click on a region without it affecting command clicks on other objects, but Quickeys has been able to reassign keyboard shortcuts for me to other things ... for example, I sometimes accidentally hit the "n" key when pressing the spacebar and it screws up how I want playback to behave every time.
Ahh yes, the dreaded N key. Also, the command that changes keyboard focus out of the edit window is annoying. None of them as annoying as the loop region tool.

Also, the command clicking the region thing that indexes all the audio files when you click it is amazing because the progress window that comes up even has a space where the cancel button should be, but it just isnt there.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search