nzl62
15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Lives for gear

WW2 sfx

Can anyone steer me in the direction of an independent sfx library(s) that may have a good election of small arms, and vehicles, Pref German and Russian?

I have a fairly low budget zombie horror type picture to work on (got 5 weeks to cut everything and no record budget)

Perspective shots are fine, but I am really looking for some good cu machine gun, submachine guns, sniper rifles etc. German troop lorry moves, half tracks and staff and gun cars

Cheers in advance

Oh and should say that I have Dynamic range and Boom gun libs
15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Gear addict

I used Rabbit Ears Military Vehicles library and Boom's Gun Construction kits for a WW2 animated short - was a bit stylized (and it involved superheroes....!) so I had more creative freedom to make something sound good rather than totally authentic - I think the vehicles library is all american vehicles but there's plenty of scope and quality for design/manipulation to help mask any distinctive qualities that eagle-eared WW2 fans would recognize
nzl62
15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Lives for gear

Rabbit ears looks good, but they all seem to be tracked vehicles. I also need light armor and side car motorbike.
15th January 2013
Old 15th January 2013
Lives for gear

The recordist has a thompson gun that could be used for the "newer" ww2 thompson. Both are 45 caliber and the design was not changed very much through the years.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search