The Auphonic API is a free RESTful web API for direct audio post production algorithms.
It allows you to write scripts for file-based, automated batch processing of audio files and to integrate the algorithms into your programs.
Some algorithms and features:
- audio loudness normalization to new loudness standards (EBU R128, ATSC A/85 and more)
- intelligent leveler, which balances levels between speakers, music and speech and applies compression as needed
- audio restoration algorithms, e.g. the automatic noise reduction classifies segments with different backgrounds and automatically removes noise and hum
- audio and video encoding to all common formats, metadata management
- automatic content deployment via Dropbox, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, YouTube, SoundCloud