Originally Posted by jozzafunk
Hmm This seems really nice but the update (.09a ) beta is really buggy - odd thing where it spectrum analyzer 'dies out' and the controls seize but keeps passing audio, and then PT LE 8.04 up'd and quit when I tried to preview audio as AU on OSX 10.5.8. Mind you 8.04 is probably the ropeyist (?) update I've dealt with - probably going to head back down if the fixes for LE don't eventuate soon. Anyone know if these rumors about ADC have any substance? not that I care a lot but just wondering.
This is the very first thing I've heard about 1.09a being buggy, so I need to get as much info as I can from you on this.
1) Are these issues specific to 1.09a, but not to 1.09?
2) Can you describe the spectrum analyser 'dying out'?
3) By AU did you mean AS (AudioSuite?)
4) ADC rumors? Can you elaborate?
5) Is the spec analyser bug repeatable? How many times has it happened?
6) Are these issues specific to the AS version or the RTAS version? (I'm aware there's been some changes to PT AS code recently; this could be the culprit and could be useful to both Digi and myself in identifying issues)
I've literally no other reports of issues that resemble any of this with 1.09a so any information you can give me will be invaluable.
Thanks in advance!