Login / Register

McCartney's new live album - what's wrong?
New Reply
Subscribe
sat159p1
23rd February 2010
Old 23rd February 2010
Lives for gear

McCartney's new live album - what's wrong?

Guys, I recently heard some tracks from "Good Morning NY City" double album and it sounds like a "crap". I mean - this is so professional band, engineers etc. stuff, but McCartney sounds like "bootleg" rather than professional live show. Guitars are thin, vocals are really bad (I mean, quality of reproduction). Everything seems wrong. Even crowd seems to be "added later".

Even his 2002's "Back In The US" was quite strange-sounding for me. For that high class music of course.

It's just me or what?
24th February 2010
Old 24th February 2010
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsb View Post
Guys, I recently heard some tracks from "Good Morning NY City" double album and it sounds like a "crap". I mean - this is so professional band, engineers etc. stuff, but McCartney sounds like "bootleg" rather than professional live show. Guitars are thin, vocals are really bad (I mean, quality of reproduction). Everything seems wrong. Even crowd seems to be "added later".

Even his 2002's "Back In The US" was quite strange-sounding for me. For that high class music of course.

It's just me or what?
i'm with you, i think emerick mixed it. they are getting older.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search