New Reply
Subscribe
HaziiM
9th December 2013
Old 9th December 2013
Gear interested

Buying my first studio monitors & mixer!! Help

hey,

Am planning to buy my first studio monitors and mixer. i have few options because where i live we dont have music stores. plus the cost of shipping if i ordered online.

I came up with these Yamaha MSP5 & Alto ZMX122FX Mixer..

I dont know much about them but all i know is that the speakers are active and the mixer is passive, will i find any problem conencting them.??

the main purpose for this setup is to integrate my hardwares machines in one setup and to have good monitores when am working. do u think its a good start up?

Please let me know
9th December 2013
Old 9th December 2013

I haven't used either of these myself, so I can't comment on how good they are, but, going by the specs you will have no problem setting them up together.

The mixer is not "passive" by the way. Passive things (in this sense) are things that you don't need to power by plugging in or using batteries.

matt
HaziiM
9th December 2013
Old 9th December 2013
Gear interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt thomas View Post
I haven't used either of these myself, so I can't comment on how good they are, but, going by the specs you will have no problem setting them up together.

The mixer is not "passive" by the way. Passive things (in this sense) are things that you don't need to power by plugging in or using batteries.

matt
thanks matt..
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search